Code of Conduct
The goal of this document is to help maintain a healthy, respectful community. Please don’t take this as an exhaustive list of things you can or cannot do; rather, try to be your best self. Behavior that moderators find inappropriate, whether listed in the Code of Conduct, the Community Rules, or not, is also not allowed.
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other similar characteristics.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Being kind and courteous to others
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Collaborating with other server members
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other server members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and sexual attention or advances
- The use of inappropriate images, including in a server member's avatar
- The use of inappropriate language, including in a server member's username or nickname
- Any spamming, flaming, baiting or other attention-stealing behavior
- Any harassment, whether public or private
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Promoting or spreading disinformation, lies, or conspiracy theories against a person, group, organization, project, or community
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Adafruit Community Code of Conduct.